Sunday, April 13, 2014

I needed that recovery week

Tired physically and mentally, I really appreciated having less to focus on my training and refill the batteries and be ready for the last 2 weeks of April, which should be exciting and intense.
Next week is Good Friday and my client is observing it, which means 3 days of training! The following week I will be taking 2 days off from work and head down to Lititz, PA, for a training camp with 3 other GCTRI members.

I am looking forward to this training camp. I did it last year and learned so much in 3 days. This year we are leaving on Wednesday night and things will get serious the following day. Swim, breakfast, bike, run, eat, sleep, repeat for 4 days, with some interval work during the long rides and runs. It should set the tone for May, and also be a good indicator of where I stand physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment