Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bike Fit with Hilltop Bicycle

The weather is finally getting nicer in New York, spring is in the air, and a bike fit for this season was in order.

After my first year into the sport last year, I have great ambitions. The season has kicked off with Queens half marathon last month where I got my personal best in 1:20, a great sign as I still suffered from a Peroneal tendinitis at the end of January. Training is going great and the coach change I made at the end of last year has so far proven to be a good decision.

 It's now time to really focus on all three disciplines, and especially on the bike. I have to make sure that I train in the best possible conditions, with the best possible products, and surround myself with people that I can trust when it comes to working on my bike. Hilltop gives me this guarantee.

I know Chris Yeager's Hilltop Bicycle services are top notch. Every time I show up to their shop Chris takes care of my bike as if it was his, which gives me great peace of mind. He fixes my bike on the spot and walks me through everything he does. Fantastic experience there!

Chris' expertise with Bike Fitting is worth spending the extra $!

On Monday night I went to their Summit, NJ shop after work to get fitted on the bike. Chris looked at everything: Saddle position, handlebars position, knee angles, Tri and bike shoe positions (cleats), and of course he looked at my back to make sure that there'll be minimum stress on my shoulder blades while racing Eagleman Ironman 70.3, Ironman Zurich, and Ironman 70.3 World Championships later this year in Mont Tremblant, Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment