Saturday, December 28, 2013

Visist of Austin, TX

When you go to Texas for the first time, you have to eat Texas BBQ and check out Cowboys boots! We did just all that!  Austin, the capital of Texas is a fun, small town.

We walked around for a while and ended up at a boot shop where I obviously tried on a pair. I can't stress how serious they are about their boots, and I have to say that some look cool, but I'm not sure if I'd ever buy a pair. I could not believe how expensive it can be. We saw a pair that retailed for $1,999!That's the price of a nice set of Hawk-racing wheels! (www.hawk-racing.com) For now, I'd advise you to choose the latter and equip yourself with some great quality, USA handmade wheels for your triathlon fun!

We wrapped up the day with some Texas BBQ, and it was just delicious! We went to Rudy's, a gas station outside of Austin for some BBQ shenanigans. Who would guess that the best BBQ in town is found at a gas station!

Downtown Austin



Yeahaw! 

Apparently the best BBQ in town is at a Gas Station outside of Austin

Well..that was DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment