Thursday, December 19, 2013

Happy Holidays! ...and back to training

Happy holidays to everyone! This time of the year should be dedicated to spending quality time with family and friends and make memorable memories, and indulge on food and candies :)

I look forward to going down to Austin, TX for what will be my first warm Christmas. Not having a white (and/or cold) Christmas will be different, but I cannot wait to try TX barbecues and enjoy some good times with Mariesa and her family. If anyone has any tips on where to get great bbq, please comment on this post! If I can make, I'll surely let you know. 

On another note, training for 2014 kicked off on December 2nd. I'm focusing on my swim with 4 swims a week (never done that much before!), riding a tiny bit, but not running still. The tendinitis feels better, but I'm not sure if that means I'm healed. Hopefully I'll be all good when I give it a shot in Austin! I'll let you know!

Again, happy holidays and Merry Christmas to y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment