Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Xmas from Austin, TX

I had my first run since Miami (10/27) with a 1.37 miles in 16 minutes! I know, strong snail pace here, but I was too anxious to get back into it at faster pace than the 12:14min/mile pace I ran. I felt good but I think the injury is still playing with my head. I could have gone for a longer one, but decided to break it off and go of a second run later this afternoon.

It felt good to wear my Newton Distance shoes again. I love them! They're incredibly comfortable and have helped me change my form and helped me be more efficient. That said, I think I'm due for a new pair!

Again, Merry Xmas to all! Hope Santa will be generous tonight and most importantly, I hope that everyone gets to share this special moment with family and friends! I'm down in Austin, TX for the first time with Mariesa's family. Can't wait for the festivities to begin, for more running to happen, and for some serious TX BBQ!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment