Thursday, April 27, 2017

Order from Trisports & Enter A Raffle Event At The End of the Season!

Trisports is a family-owned business that focuses on everything swimming, biking, and running and everything in between. They are based out of Tucson, AZ, and one thing is certain, they treat customers like their own! 
After two years racing for the Trisports Elite Team, they are supporting me again this year, in what will be my first year racing as a professional triathlete. 
I can't say enough good things about them, but I really think one needs to order from them to realize it. And as if it wasn't already enough, Trisports kindly set up a 15% discount to everyone who uses the below code and link
Discount code: TEAMSHARE15
Click HERE or on the image below
TriSports.com 
End goal: As more people use the link and code for their orders, I collect points or “credits.” My plan is to “give those points” back in a form of a raffle at the end of the season. The more points I get, the bigger the raffle prize. This could potentially be a BIG raffle! 

It will be my way to give back to everyone who supported me.  


Any question, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment