Friday, February 21, 2014

Fine tune-up thanks to Chris at Hilltop Bicycle

You spend so much money and time on your machine that when it comes to finding a bike shop to tune up your bike, you start questioning their competences...Do they know what they are doing?

Hilltop Bicycle surely does know what they are doing. Chris took care of my bike like it was his, cleaning it up and looking at details I wouldn't have caught myself. I had issues with my powermeter, and could not resolve it. It took him about 15 minutes to figure it all out. He went the extra mile and checked every details, every aspects of the bike, tighten the fork, cleaned up the cassette, tighten the breaks and greased up parts that needed to be....all in 1 1/2 hours!

The cassette and chains need to be replaced. We'll take care of it at the end of the month when he fits me on the bike. I'll never bring my bike anywhere else in the tri-state area because I know how well he will take care of my bike!

For those who are looking for a great bike shop, check out Hilltop Bicycle's website.
They are hands-on the best bike mechanics around and charge less than bike shops in the city. They also sell the best bikes in the market with Specialized, Cannondale, Scott, Giant, Focus...

If you want to stop by, they have 2 convenient locations, roughly a 30-minute drive from NYC:

Summit, NJ
314 Springfield Ave, Summit, NJ 07901
(906) 219-4622

Cranford, NJ
30 Eastman Street, Cranford, NJ 07016
(908) 967-6072

No comments:

Post a Comment